Tuesday, January 8, 2013

...aaaand... he's back!

I'm sure some of my friends who follow this blog have been thinking, "WTF's up with Davinci?! He's never been quiet this long!" The short story: the video card on my two-year-old MacBook Pro - unexpectedly and shockingly! - crapped out on me on precisely December 25th, 2012 (hmmmmm....). Non-techies, this means the screen of the laptop ceased working. As a result, I've been very handicapped without my beautiful silver machine. After recovering from the shock that one of Steve Job's babies could be anything less than perfect, and realizing that getting my Ferrari of a computer fixed was going to take a while, I went ahead and acquired a temporary PC solution to get back online. It's good to be back, even if I'm now driving a Yugo on the Information Superhighway!

Happy 2013, everyone! Here's to another awesome, adventure-filled circle around the Sun.

It only gets better!

No comments: