Saturday, July 3, 2010

a quote sent by Mom

Cuando Dios te formo derramo su gracia sobre ti.  te dio una hermosa sonrisa.,unos ojos llenos de encanto.,una  personalidad maravillosa y un noble corazon.,tu eres el tesoro mas  valioso del universo.,ama, cuidate, valorate y que nada ni nadie te robe la felicidad...

It translates thus: "When God created you, he shed his grace on you.  He gave you a beautiful smile, eyes full of wonder, a wonderful personality, and a noble heart. you are the most precious treasure of the universe. love, care for, and value yourself. don't let anyone or anything steal your joy ..."

This is not a one-time thing. Since I can remember, this has always been her message to me.  Every man (and woman) should be so lucky to have a mother like this. I've said it before and I'll say it again, my mother is an angel.

1 comment:

silk said...

Truly beautiful D. It explains a lot.