Thursday, March 7, 2013

amazing photograph


On the day I took that photo, I had noticed the unusual natural contrast it presented -- the two sides separated in a straight line by the riverbank. It reminded me of the yin and yang symbol, and I began to compose the concept for the photo in my mind. Then suddenly the white swans appeared on the black background, and the black figure was on the white surface. This moment inspired me, and luckily I was able to capture it.
- The work of Marcin Ryczek. Click on the image to enlarge and enjoy this spur of the moment masterpiece. Mr. Ryczek definitely has some good karma going on to have witnessed this magical moment from such an ideal vantage point. For me, among other thoughts, this photo illustrates nature's response to human kindness, caring, and generosity in an elegant, splendid way. Ryczek caught it perfectly.

No comments: