Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011 keywords

Surrender.
There is a crucial spiritual lesson wrapped in this simple idea. Either you completely trust Infinite Intelligence or you don't trust it at all. You can't half-trust, in much the same way a woman can't be half-pregnant. It's one or the other. 1 or 0. Black or white. If you truly - TRULY - trust Infinite Good, you quickly realize that there is no other option but to completely surrender.

I'm sensing I've made a bit of progress with this spiritual challenge this year. Incredibly, I'm also finding that the more I let go and allow the Universe to gently unfold the next moment of my conscious awareness, the more amazing those present moments become.

2 comments:

Susie Leiper said...

Well thought and said, my friend!

Anonymous said...

A few months back I thought I had it all figured out and I was really happy, day after day appreciating life's beauty, but lately I've kinda been losing my ways. I have to say thanks, because your post gave me a little spiritual boost and steered me back towards the right direction.