Wednesday, June 6, 2012

through eyes of love


My dear friend Lisa emailed me this photo she took while visiting Paya this past weekend. She wrote, "I love this photo of you and your creation."

In our warm, twisted, happy, adventurous, multinational coterie of close island friends, we sometimes (lovingly) call our angelic* South African friend Lisa, "Lista" Bronkhorst. Differing by just one letter from the name Lisa, the Spanish word lista means "ready." As in, "Hey guys! Thought I'd inform you that Ms. "Lista" Bronkhorst has confided she is ready for Part Two of this evening! Y'all ready to blow this popsicle stand?"

Photo: Lisa Bronkhorst. Love, love, love! 

*A relative concept. Obviously.

1 comment:

silk said...

Wow! What an awesome photo and message. I love ALL the creation in that photo!!!