Tuesday, August 23, 2016

video: lyan lochte



I feel sympathy for Ryan Lochte, I really do. We're all human, we all make mistakes, yada yada, etc. I'm also definitely not one to go around quoting Judeo-Christian scripture while pointing a better-than-thou finger from a soapbox ("judge not," after all). There are, however, a few nuggets of wisdom I gleaned from that particular aspect of my upbringing that I refer to and value. The proverb, "Pride goes before the fall," might be the relevant lesson being highlighted and reinforced here for all of us. Hopefully the fabulous Mr. Lochte will learn valuable lessons from this experience, and -- as often happens -- grow and expand into an even more admirable young man. That being said... this spoof of his current predicament is very funny! 

No comments: