Friday, May 2, 2008

the good lord provides



or, as I prefer to put it, the Universe delivers.

When I left Atlanta to return to Roatan a little over a year ago, one of the things I knew I would miss the most was being near my awesome circle of friends in the ATL. They say 'friends are the family you choose,' and we are truly a close knit family of friends who love and look out for each other. While I know I will always have my Atlanta family, I now have the task of building the Roatan extension. And boy am I off to a great start!

I met Lucy on my very first evening back in Roatan. We hit it off immediately and have become fast friends. Lucy is an amazing woman: caring, sweet, intelligent, funny, and full of good energy. She joined the Paya Bay team in December as our Reservations Manager. She has quickly established herself as very focused, attentive, and efficient manager. But the best part of the deal is that I get to work with her everyday.

No comments: