Saturday, September 26, 2009

quote of the day

In all honesty, I have no interest in returning to the country as president, I am doing this for the international community. I do not want, nor do I need, [to return as president] as the remaining months will be very difficult.

- Manuel Zelaya on Thursday this week

"The remaining months will be very difficult"? What a cynical S.O.B.! He sneaks back to Honduras like a rat and disrupts the lives of millions of people, costs the country (and the Central American region) millions in damages and lost business, calls for insurrection, and does all this while he claims he's not even interested in being reinstated. This former president is acting like someone who HATES his country.

"I am doing this for the international community" really means "I am doing this for Hugo Chavez." Zelaya is under extreme pressure from Chavez to deliver Honduras to the ALBA cartel. I wouldn't be surprised that Chavez has given "comandante vaquero" an ultimatum with dire consequences if he fails.

Source: Proceso Digital

No comments: